Radioactive Substances Licence and Application Procedures
Application for New Licence
- You may use form RSF1 to apply for a licence that permits you to deal in or deal with, manufacture, produce, possess, or use radioactive substances in Hong Kong.
Guidance notes for RSF1 form
- Complete either A1 or A2 and rest of the questions in Part A
For Section A1, please submit
- A copy of Identity Card/ Document of the applicant.
For Section A2, pease submit
- A copy of the business registration certificate.
- A copy of Identity Card/ Document of the authorized person.
- You should appoint at least one person to supervise the activities involving radioactive substances.
- Submit a copy of certificate(s) of the stated qualification in radiation safety of the supervising person(s).
Tick the appropriate boxes for your application. You may tick more than one box:
- CONVEYANCE - submit a copy of vehicle / vessel registration.
- POSSESSION - submit a floor plan of the storage facility.
- USE - submit floor plan of the working premises, technical specifications of equipment and protection devices.
- Fill in relevant information about the radioactive substances and manufacturer’s details.
- Submit technical specifications of the radioactive substances or articles(s) containing radioactive substances.
- Tick the appropriate box on management of radioactive waste.
- Submit waste management plan especially with regard todisposal and storage of radioactive waste, as applicable.
Sign the declaration.
Back To Top